Discussion points and notes from the BPC meeting on January 14, 2021 at 10:30am EST.
FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
1) Update on general progress since last meeting
Growth progress continuing in 3 areas: Ecosystem Development (price oracle project, wrapped ndau, others), ndau Sales, Exchanges (5 in progress). New cross-chain partnerships also being explored. InvestView announced on January 11 an agreement to sell ndau via their global sales network. Sales begin January 18th.
2) Discussion of First Policy Proposal & Vote on Compliance
The documents ndau New Policy Proposal #01 and Processing of Proposals for New or Modifications to ndau Policies both passed a BPC principles compliance review.
3) Discussion on Grant Process
The ndau grant proposal process is being reviewed and will be posted afterwards once completed.
4) Referendum Scheduling for Proposal assuming compliant
The following documents will be posted prior to the next meeting for review:
- Processing of Proposals for New or Modifications to ndau Policies
- ndau New Policy Proposal #01
- ndau grant proposal process
Then a veto-style referendum (similar to the last election) will be held for ndau holders to approve or veto the first policy proposal to be completed by 2/14.
5) Next BPC meeting scheduling
February 12 at 10:30am Eastern.